Saturday, September 20, 2014

Wait...WHAT?!

My sister was raising Adipose children.
She was in cahoots with the Adipose and attempting world domination.
I couldn't believe her! She was now an enemy that needed to be defeated! It was up to me to try to win her back and save the world.

I noticed, though, that the Adipose began to eat each other! Eating each other they began to morph into bigger Adipose...one of them was gaining in size and dominance.

Great. Not only did I have to try to stop my sister, I had to defeat the alien creature that was beginning to run a rampage eating everything and everyone in sight...

I was dodging flying alien missiles and taking coverage around the corners of homes...when I began to notice that man-eating vines began springing up and attacking me...snapping at me with their sharp teeth trying to get me...great...

My sister...the adipose...man-eating vines...what next?

I randomly found myself down a winding road with green pastures on either side...forests could be seen in the distance. I found a home I could take solace in as I tried to figure out how to deal with my sister and the giant Adipose...I walked in and found my inspirational hero... Steve Kamb - founder of NerdFitness. I was excited to be interacting with the guy that's given me the motivation to bring discipline into my health life. Through his work he has also given me a focus for my personal life. Without knowing it, he's helped me...and here he was! I was excited and yet I was trying to play it cool.

"Hey!" I said trying to not sound annoying...
 "ugh..." he lazily responded as he walked from one room to the next, picking up the mess that was left by a bunch of friends.
"So, yeah! You're the founder of NerdFitness and all...I just wanted to say hey and thank you for all the work that you do! You have really done a lot for me. All the work you do has helped me focus things in my life!"
Looking at me slightly annoyed he says, "Oh...good..." He slumps down at the edge of his bed and stares out into space...tired...

I looked at him...it was starting to get awkward...and then I realized that my hero was a fake...everything he's ever written...his optimistic view on life...his ability to instill in people a sense of purpose...it was all a facade.

My sister was attempting world domination and my hero was a fake...

And then...

...I woke up...


Confused and trying to get a hold of reality, I smiled somewhat troubled. "What in the world...?!?!"

I've had a crazy week...hectic for sure...crazy dreams follow suit I guess...hahaha

I love my sister. She isn't attempting world domination.
I may have been watching too much Dr Who, hahaha. A recent episode I watched had these aliens creatures called Adipose. Google it!
I have never met Steve Kamb, though one day I hope I will; I follow his stuff and can see that he does great work; he has inspired me in my personal life; and I know that he is currently running an exciting camp that I wish I was at!

sigh...
I wish I could travel by Tardis...

1 comment:

  1. I think Cassy IS attempting to dominate the world... she is just starting with Baldwin Park first, then LA, then all of California, THEN the rest of the world. This might have been a prophetic dream.

    ReplyDelete

Please be charitable.