Saturday, July 28, 2012

You Call Me Master


Found this prayer in Poland. I'm working on the translation and finding a good image for it. Anyways, I want to make it into a holy card. What are your thoughts?

You Call Me Master
Author: Unknown

You call me master, but you don’t ask for advice
You call me light, but you don’t see me
You call me the way, but you don’t walk in my footsteps
You call me the truth, but you don’t respect the truth
You call me richly generous, but you don’t ask anything from me
You call me eternal, but you don’t search for me
You call me merciful, but you don’t trust me
You call me all-powerful, but you don’t appreciate me
You call me just and fair, but you are afraid of me

I am your God - I know more. You have faith - have courage! Your life will not be difficult, because whoever has my divine heart has everything. The world will pass away, death will take everything from you. There will be only one thing left in the end - Me…Your God.

1 comment:

  1. I love it and think you should put it on a Holy Card.

    ReplyDelete

Please be charitable.