Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Long Time No blog....I know

Dudes and Dudettes, I am TOTALLY sorry for not posting up anything. Things have been a little crazy these last few weeks. I am usually finding time to post something on any given day (normally on Sunday or Monday) but it hasn't worked out like that lately.

No prob! Here I am! 
*chirping crickets* 
uh...hello?... 
*the crickets stop....silence envelops the poor little priest in cyberspace*
um....is anyone there? 
*the wind blows across the desert and a tumbleweed rolls on by*

the poor priest doesn't understand how he just ended up in the middle of a desert


LOL
Okay, enough of that...

Hope everyone is doing well. I have two cool stories or so. One from the March for Life and the other dealing with the school next door. I'll get to those in my next posts. But until then, continue praying. Allow yourself to be taken up by the love of God and transformed into the men and women of God that you are!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be charitable.