Friday, October 14, 2011

Duck Dodgers, I hear ya brother!

Yes...I have locked myself out of my car. But that has been in the past!! And I don't expect myself to be doing it again...at least I pray it doesn't happen again. OI VAY!

Why do I do it? Why do I lock myself out of the car or even out of the Rectory??!! 

I don't know really. Maybe I'm a space cadet at times...something like Duck Dodgers in the 24 1/2 century!
All Copyrights belong to Warner Bros. *this ain't mine*
That duck had NO idea what he was doing sometimes. Sure he had the plan, but how he got there was always a crazy experience. I can totally relate with you Duck Dodgers! We have the plan, the vision, but it doesn't always work out the way we want it to. And there is always some thing that happens that throws us off!

His life always threatened by Marvin the Martian or some other mishap.
My Marvin the Martian? Life!

His trusty little side-kick cadet, Porky the Pig, always seemed to get him out of trouble too.
I need a trusty side-kick cadet! Then I wouldn't lock myself out as much!

Duck Dodgers, I understand your pain. Except, I accept my problems and adventures; I don't blame it on others!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be charitable.